Find Your Feet would like to extend an invitation to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to Find their Feet in Fiji when they visit!!.
Invictus Games Sydney 2018 will see the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have a Tour Down Under and include Fiji, Tonga, New Zealand as well as Australia. the games are scheduled for October 2018.
Ideas for a Royal Tour
- Suva Markets are always a must. Make sure you are ready to get a little sweaty and have your royal smile ready. The market vendors are always smiling at us normal folk so they will be extra smiley for royals. We always recommend a tour of the markets.
- Get your Indian Sari on. A walk down Cummings St will open royal eyes to the beautiful sari’s and amazing jewellery available to an Indian bride. Megan may want to renew her vows.
- Suva Harbour is a great natural harbour. We can meet at the Royal Suva Yacht Club, have a bite to eat at The Galley, perhaps a shandy at the bar and then a cruise on the harbour. Even better at sunset. Returning to the yacht club, we can chillax with some awesome music.
- Perhaps some downtime in Colo-i-Suva. Bring your royal shoes that can get muddy (probably not what you wore to the wedding). It gets a bit slippery underfoot. However you will both enjoy the rope swing and swimming in the waterfalls.
- Cocktails at The Grand Pacific Hotel is always fun. It is where Harry’s grandmother stayed when she came to Suva. Happy Hour prices are conveniently at sunset. I always take my visitors there for a cocktail. The warriors set the gas torches alight at 6pm and beat the drum. I”m sure they would love to have a royal photo with you.
We would love to help anyone Find their Feet in Fiji. Royalty or not.